Drum Lessons | Learn To Lead The Band
The backbone of any rock, blues, country, or jazz band is a solid drummer. Accurate, clock-like timing is what makes music sound like music. We are looking for kids, teens, and adults who want to learn to play the drums and have a desire to play with other musicians. Our drum program will provide students with the technical skills to create the beat as well as the opportunity to work with both student and advanced level guitarists right away. We believe that getting the student out of the book and onto the stage as quick as possible creates a lifelong musician.
Since 2003 the GitterPicker Family Learning Center For Music has been creating guitar players. We have filled the Twinsburg community with adults, teens, and children who spend their free time in a quiet room practicing songs, licks, and scales. It's now time for these new musicians to get out of the basement and start making music with other musicians.
GitterPicker Family Learning Center For Music instructors are multi-instrumentalists who have real experience working in bands and performing in front of audiences. Having multi-skilled teachers allows our banjo students to work with our guitar teachers. Our guitar students get to work with our bass teachers. Our bass students work with our guitar teachers. Now, our entire student base gets to work with percussionists and drummers.
About Our Program
We have a very unique approach to drum lessons. Instead of taking a weekly lesson and then going home to practice by yourself, our program allows our students to come in and practice with guitar teachers as well as drum teachers. We call these extra sessions "mentoring sessions". Our guitar students have been on this program for several years and the results incredible.
- Students pay one monthly rate to be "in the club"
- Students have a dedicated weekly time-slot with a dedicated drum teacher
- Students can schedule free practice sessions with teachers of all instruments
- We provide free on-line access to cancel lessons and schedule extra lessons
- There are no contracts. Lesson tuition is month to month
- Our scheduling is incredibly flexible. We work with your school, sports, and work schedule
- Call our store at 330-487-1171 or stop by and visit with on or our drum instructors.